Practice Areas Handled by Our Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers
We work hard for you and your family after an injury
If you’ve been injured as a result of the irresponsible actions or negligence of another person, business or organization, you need an experienced legal team to help you seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. At Ward & Ward in Indianapolis, our personal injury lawyers work hard on behalf of our friends and fellow community members. We do everything we can to protect you and your loved ones after an accident. We also offer estate planning services to protect your assets and property.
A valuable resource for personal injury cases
Have you been injured in your car, at work, in a hospital or on someone else’s property? You may be able to file a civil lawsuit against the negligent parties and their insurance companies. Ward & Ward helps with the following types of personal injury issues:
- Auto accidents. Crashes occur on Indiana’s many roads, freeways and highways. The most important thing to do after an auto accident is to determine fault — something with which a skilled attorney can help.
- Motorcycle accidents. We’re passionate about protecting the rights of motorcyclists throughout Indianapolis and the rest of the state. If another vehicle hit you or road conditions caused your motorcycle accident, you may have opportunities to seek monetary damages.
- Trucking accidents. Large semi-trucks can cause a lot of harm, in terms of both property damage and injuries. Truck accidents often result from driver or trucking company negligence.
- Construction accidents. Construction sites are inherently dangerous, but project managers have a responsibility to provide a reasonable level of safety to workers and passersby. We help individuals dealing with the aftermath of construction accidents.
- Aviation & railroad accidents. If you’ve been injured as a passenger or worker on a train or airplane, you may be able to hold negligent individuals or companies accountable for failing to keep you safe.
- Premises liability. The owners of public spaces, such as stores, restaurants and parks, need to maintain safe premises for all guests. If they fail to do so, serious injury may result.
- Medical malpractice. When doctors, nurses and medical professionals fail to provide adequate care, the consequences can be devastating. Common forms of medical malpractice include surgical errors, misdiagnoses, prescription errors, anesthesia mistakes and nursing home neglect.
- Mesothelioma & asbestos litigation. Not all injuries take place immediately. If you’ve been exposed over the years to harmful chemicals or materials, you might have to deal with cancer or other illnesses.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is always difficult, especially if another party’s actions or negligence caused that person’s death. Speak with a compassionate lawyer to explore your options for filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Comprehensive estate planning services
By engaging in sound estate planning, you can ensure that your assets and property go to the people you wish after you pass away. This gives you peace of mind and makes the process much easier for your friends and family in the future. We have years of experience advising people throughout central Indiana on creating estate plans that meet their needs perfectly.
Work with a dedicated attorney in Indianapolis today
To learn more about your options concerning a personal injury or other legal matter, speak with the experienced team at Ward & Ward. We offer free initial consultations and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in case of emergency situations. Give us a call at 317-639-9501 or contact us online.Ward & Ward Law Firm 728 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46225 317-639-9501 888-639-9501
[schema type=”review” name=”B. A. K.” rev_body=”I was attacked by two dogs at a customer’s house while working for the gas and electric company. Charlie Ward was recommended to me by my cousin. Charlie handled my case with compassion and true professionalism. Every phone call was answered, as well as every question. In the past, I was of the ilk that lawyers were “wolves”. This experience has given me a new outlook on personal injury lawyers. Charlie Ward is kind, honest, but most of all, extremely competent!! Thanks for everything Charlie.” user_review=”5″ min_review=”0″ max_review=”5″ ]
[schema type=”review” name=”Anonymous” rev_body=”I was injured in an automobile accident in 2010 that was caused by an intoxicated driver. I was referred to Ward & Ward Law Firm. The entire staff was genuine, discreet & professional. I contacted Mr. Ward and he came to house & explained the process that occurs with serious auto accidents (billing procedures, etc.) Charlie and his staff kept me informed of everything as the case continued. He would call to check on me if I hadn’t spoken with him for a while. We often talked of things that weren’t related to my case, such as family & weekend and holiday plans. Charlie made himself available before and after regular business hours. I once called his office & left a message, within minutes he called me from his cell phone. They’re an honest, discreet legal…” user_review=”5″ min_review=”0″ max_review=”5″ ]