Car Accident Attorney Warren Park, IN
Ward & Ward Law Firm has nine decades of experience between everyone that works here. This experience means that we’re more than equipped to handle your cases. Ward & Ward Law Firm tries to build relationships with their clients—every client receives contact information for the lawyer that is working with them.
We encourage an open door policy and encourage questions and concerns to be voiced to us. We cannot help you if you don’t take advantage of our knowledge, after all. If you’ve been injured after a car accident, reach out to Ward & Ward Law Firm to discuss your personal injury case with a car accident attorney in Warren Park IN.
The Most Common Types of Car Accidents
As car accident lawyers, Ward & Ward Law Firm in Warren Park, IN has handled every type of car accident that you might get into. We think it’s important that you know what kind of accidents are possible—so that you can stay safe. Not only that, we believe you should understand the kind of injuries you may receive from a car accident, and how a lawyer can help with those injuries.
- TBI’s, or traumatic brain injuries, happen the most often from car accidents. This is a type of injury where your brain is damaged by a blow to the head, or a piercing head wound. It’s estimated that 50,000 people a year die from a traumatic brain injury, while a little under 100,000 a year are estimated to suffer long-term disabilities from this type of injury. This is a life-changing injury.
- Sometimes a crash can cause paralysis. There are multiple types of paralysis dependent upon what part of the body is paralyzed. This is a life-altering type of injury, and can be connected to back injuries that may occur after a car accident. The human spine is not meant to sustain impact like the impact a car accident might result in. Furthermore, back injuries and even paralysis can be delayed in showing up after an accident.
- Sometimes when vehicles crash, they also catch on fire. If they’re not on fire, you may come into contact with hot liquid, surfaces, steam or chemicals. This can lead to you being burned, though severity will vary. Some types of burns require surgery and grafts.
- Internal injuries are another common after-effect of a car accident. The crash may slam your body into the steering wheel, the seat you’re sitting in, or you may even be hit by debris. This can cause damage to the internal organs and cause internal bleeding.
- Fractures or broken bones happen quite often too, because while the severity of the breaks can vary, the human body is not meant to withstand great force.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, reach out to a car accident attorney in Warren Park IN to get help in assessing your claim. How much did you wrack up in medical care that you want to get back through a lawsuit—do you know what you’re worth when it comes to settlements and compensation?
Ward & Ward Law Firm is your go-to stop for any kind of car accidents in Warren Park, IN.