Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Legal Advocacy Scholarship sponsored by Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers.
At Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers, we have gained recognition for our exceptional services, particularly in the field of personal injury law. We have made a strong commitment to providing comprehensive legal support to individuals who have been victims of automobile accidents. Our experienced car accident lawyer at Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers has helped establish us as a trusted ally for those seeking justice and compensation after a motor vehicle accident. In addition to car accident law, Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers provides a range of legal services, including a broad range of personal injury cases, as well as estate planning. Our commitment to excellence and a client-focused approach has earned us a stellar reputation in the legal community and our clients. We work diligently to seek justice and compensation for our clients who have received injuries due to the negligence of another.
The 2024 Legal Advocacy Scholarship
The Ward & Ward Legal Advocacy Scholarship will provide financial support to the selected student to help cover the costs of their education, including tuition, books, and other academic expenses. At Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers, we commit to nurturing the next generation of professionals. Through this scholarship, the firm aims to support deserving students who share a passion for justice.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2024 Legal Advocacy Scholarship
This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must demonstrate a commitment to helping others.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay prompt & questions
Respond to ONE of the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Reflect on an instance where you helped someone overcome a challenge. What did you learn from this experience about empathy, advocacy, and your own strengths?
- How do you view the role of justice and advocacy in society? Provide an example or scenario that illustrates your perspective.
- Describe your future goals. How do you plan to use your education to make a positive impact in your community?
Required application materials:
- Current resume in PDF format
- Essay: 1,000-word maximum
- Current, unofficial transcript
The 2024 Legal Advocacy Scholarship Award Amount
All application materials must be submitted by this date: December 31, 2024
2024 Legal Advocacy Scholarship Award Announcement
- Scholarship applicants must email all application materials in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject line should read: 2024 SCHOLARSHIP
- Submissions must be time-stamped before midnight on December 31st, 2024
If you have questions, please do not contact the office, but send them to the above address.