Indiana Motorcycle Accident, Truck Accident, Car Accident, Bicycle Accident, Pedestrian Accident Personal Injury Lawyers and Wrongful Death Attorneys in Indianapolis, Indiana
Our personal injury attorneys are here for you if you have you been hurt in an accident that was caused by another driver
Since 1994, the dynamic father and son personal injury lawyers, Don and Charlie Ward have been successfully resolving legal matters together in Indianapolis and Indiana. Don and Charlie have over 85 years of combined experience protecting their clients’ best interests with issues involving injury law and estate planning law. The cornerstone of our legal practice is respect for the law, community, faith and family. We value our clients from all walks of life, serving them with consideration and unsurpassed legal representation.
Our personal injury lawyers maintain a current knowledge base of court rulings and legislation, which may affect how much money you receive for your car accident, motorcycle accident or truck accident
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you deserve compensation. Beyond the trauma, pain and suffering caused by the accident, you may face extensive medical bills and changes to your employment. You might not be able to participate in activities and hobbies you once loved. Don and Charlie understand what you are going through, and work to ensure that you are taken care of now and in the future. No matter what kind of accident caused your injury, Ward & Ward Law Firm is there for you. We are tenacious in pursuing insurance companies who refuse to pay, negotiating settlements or taking the case to court when necessary. Over the years, our legal team has secured significant awards for our personal injury and medical malpractice clients and wrongful death claims including:
- Auto accidents. Our lawyers effectively prove negligence in simple single-vehicle accidents and complex multi-vehicle, 18 wheeler, and motorcycle crashes.
- Wrongful death. While money can never make up for the financial and emotional devastation of losing a loved one, Ward & Ward Law Firm works to make sure that justice is served and you receive compensation for your loss.
- Medical malpractice. When medical professionals and health care providers fail to meet standards of care, the consequences can be catastrophic. Don and Charlie hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
Our father and son team mixes compassion with unmatched legal capabilities to secure the best possible outcome for your personal injury case.
Our estate planning department
Preparing for your own passing or that of a loved one is difficult but necessary. At Ward & Ward Law Firm, we understand the sensitive nature of estate planning and are happy to answer your questions about wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives and the probate process to ensure that your wishes are followed and your loved ones protected.
Working for access to the courts
In Indiana today, anyone with a legitimate injury, accident, or wrongful death claim for damages because of the negligence of a car, motorcycle, truck or semi tractor-trailer driver has the opportunity to access the court system for relief. Many Hoosier citizens aren’t aware that they nearly lost that ability early in 2013 when a proposal before the legislature would have forced the losing party in a lawsuit to pay all attorney fees and court costs involved in the proceedings. Fortunately, Indiana citizens still have the right to a legal remedy for injury claims — and our attorneys, Don and Charlie Ward, who’ve spent their careers helping those most in need, can continue to assist them. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and need assistance paying medical bills and meeting other costs, the Indianapolis legal team at Ward & Ward can help.
Lawyers respected in the Indianapolis legal community
Don and Charlie Ward have earned the respect of their clients and the Indianapolis community for providing exceptional service to both. We’ve distinguished ourselves from most other injury lawyers because we are:
- Client focused — As compassionate injury lawyers in Indianapolis, we know the difficulties and hardships that our clients face. Our goal is to aid in your recovery. Much of our successful practice is driven by individuals referred to us by previous clients.
- Respected by other lawyers — Each of us is AV® Preeminent™ ® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards as judged by other lawyers. Charles has been listed in Super Lawyers annually since 2005.
- Responsive to your personal needs — Ward & Ward is committed to guiding you through the legal process. We are proactive in communicating with you, no matter how small a question you may have. As our client, you remain in close contact with each of us or our staff, and you are copied on every email or letter. At no time will you ever be in the dark.
- Family-oriented — Ward & Ward Law Firm is a family-oriented firm. Our love and respect for each other is mirrored by our commitment to the law, our community and our faith.
Contact Ward & Ward Law Firm to speak with an experienced Indianapolis injury lawyer If you have suffered an injury and think you may be entitled to compensation, or if you need estate planning advice, call Ward & Ward Law Firm in Indianapolis at 317-639-9501. You can also contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your legal options with you.Ward & Ward Law Firm 728 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46225 317-639-9501 888-639-9501
[schema type=”review” name=”B. A. K.” rev_body=”I was attacked by two dogs at a customer’s house while working for the gas and electric company. Charlie Ward was recommended to me by my cousin. Charlie handled my case with compassion and true professionalism. Every phone call was answered, as well as every question. In the past, I was of the ilk that lawyers were “wolves”. This experience has given me a new outlook on personal injury lawyers. Charlie Ward is kind, honest, but most of all, extremely competent!! Thanks for everything Charlie.” user_review=”5″ min_review=”0″ max_review=”5″ ]
[schema type=”review” name=”Anonymous” rev_body=”I was injured in an automobile accident in 2010 that was caused by an intoxicated driver. I was referred to Ward & Ward Law Firm. The entire staff was genuine, discreet & professional. I contacted Mr. Ward and he came to house & explained the process that occurs with serious auto accidents (billing procedures, etc.) Charlie and his staff kept me informed of everything as the case continued. He would call to check on me if I hadn’t spoken with him for a while. We often talked of things that weren’t related to my case, such as family & weekend and holiday plans. Charlie made himself available before and after regular business hours. I once called his office & left a message, within minutes he called me from his cell phone. They’re an honest, discreet legal…” user_review=”5″ min_review=”0″ max_review=”5″ ]