Free Consultation: 317-639-9501 - Live Call Answering 24/7

Automobile Accident Lawyer Indianapolis, IN

Automobile Accident Lawyer Indianapolis, INAutomobile Accident Lawyer Indianapolis, IN

Our automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, IN turns to know that after sustaining a serious injury in a car accident, the last thing you may feel like doing is dealing with an insurance claim. Unfortunately, without filing a claim you will not be eligible to receive compensation from your insurer or the insurer of the responsible party. There are good reasons for not wanting to hassle with the claim—typically there is a lot of paperwork and research that must be done, and despite all your efforts, the insurance company may deny your claim or refuse to pay you for your total amount of damages.

No one knows this better than Ward & Ward Law Firm, an automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, Indiana recommends. Our insurance lawyers at Ward & Ward Law Firm can make the claims process easier for injury victims. We can help handle the claims process from start to finish, collecting the necessary documentation and proof, completing the forms, and submitting to the insurance company. Meanwhile, the injury victim can focus on healing and getting back to the routines of their daily life. If the insurance company denies the claim or a portion of the itemized damages, our automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, IN trusts will respond as appropriate: resubmitting the claim with additional information, negotiating with the insurer, or filing a lawsuit should it become unavoidable.

First Party and Third Party Insurance Claims

There are two main types of insurance claims: first party and third party. Our automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, IN relies on can assist clients in filing both types of claims.

Understanding Which Type of Insurance Claim to File

As a general rule, if the car accident was caused by someone else, you or your  automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, IN victims trust will file a claim with that party’s insurance company. If the accident was your fault, you or your insurance lawyer will file a claim with your insurance company. Common exceptions to this rule are when the other party was responsible but did not carry insurance, or they carried insurance but their coverage is insufficient to cover your damages. If you have uninsured or underinsured coverage then you might file a claim with your own insurance company. (Note that in cases where the other party was underinsured, you might make two claims: one with their insurer for the maximum amount of their coverage, and a second claim with your insurer for the balance of your damages, assuming you have an underinsured rider.)

Get Help From an Automobile Accident Lawyer Indianapolis, IN Respects

If you would like assistance with your claim from a legal professional who has years of experience dealing with insurance carriers, contact Ward & Ward Law Firm. Our automobile accident lawyer Indianapolis, IN depends on can help you take action. 


Client Review

“One of the best firms I’ve experienced! Honest, timely, and excellent when keeping me informed. Highly Recommend!”
Fred H.
Client Review

Free Consultation


    Client Review

    “I would highly recommend Charlie Ward and his team. He directed my family through a couple of very difficult times. He never failed to answer the phone when I called. His staff is wonderful as well. They are knowledgeable, professional and kind.”
    Phyllis Bolton
    Client Review

    Car Accident Lawyer Indianapolis | Car Accident Attorney Indianapolis | Personal Injury Lawyer Indianapolis | Call Today - 317-639-9501