Car Accident Lawyer in University Heights, IN
Becoming the recipient of an automobile incident can be a stressful event and to lessen the burden, it’s recommended to contact one of our car accident lawyers in University Heights, IN, IN. Our car accident lawyers specialize in automobile incidents and can help you file a claim. We strongly believe in representing clients who have been injured during a car accident due to a negligent driver.
Dealing with drivers who refuse to admit their negligence or incompetent insurances companies that refuse to offer adequate compensation can be stressful. To receive adequate help when it comes to medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, overall pain, and suffering, you should contact us at Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers.
The Types of Car Accidents Normally Covered
There’s a wide range of automobile incidents that we cover. To start your claim you’ll want to first assess the cause and damages sustained either to you or your vehicle. Before starting our investigation you’ll want to first take pictures of the incident. Whether it be personal injuries sustained, injuries caused to your vehicle, or both. The most common occurrences of car accidents are due to traffic violations. Some may include:
- Failure to Yield: This may include a driver that fails to yield at a red light or drives through an unmarked intersection.
- Going Over the Speed-Limit: Speeding is another common traffic violation that can result in an automobile accident. Drivers who exceed the speed limit are at fault.
- Intoxicated Driving: Drivers driving while intoxicated under drugs or alcohol have slower reaction times. In addition to driving under the influence, they often don’t adhere to other traffic laws which makes filing a claim easier.
- Distracted Driving: This may include anything from texting to driving, loud music, or operating the vehicle while eating or drinking.
Services We Provide
When contacting a car accident lawyer in University Heights, IN, you’ll be happy to know that we cover a wide range of services. Some of these services include:
- Working with Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists: In Indiana, it’s required for all drivers to have insurance, but not everyone follows this law. Luckily, your insurance policy should cover damages caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Financial Protection: In most circumstances, your insurance policy should cover financial protection when it comes to issues such as medical bills, lost wages, and damages sustained by your automobile. However, the amount paid is often determined by the responsible driver’s insurance policy. To make sure you’re getting the necessary compensation you can contact one of our lawyers.
- Vehicles Accidents Caused by Scooters: Any damages caused by electric scooters are covered by insurance.
- Hit and Run: Sometimes following an accident, a motorist might flee the scene. Our lawyers will work with law enforcement to ensure you receive justice and necessary financial protection.
Contact Us Today
Unfortunately, automobile accidents occur every day in Indiana and often are a result of negligent drivers. If you’re a victim of an automobile accident then you should enlist the services of our expert legal team. We’re here to make sure you receive the necessary compensation. Contact Ward & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers and speak to one of our car accident lawyers in University Heights, IN.