Ward & Ward Law Firm Offers $1000 Scholarship
At Ward & Ward Law Firm, we are proud of our Indianapolis motorcycle accident lawyer scholarship values higher education and helping people in need. Attorneys Charles P. Ward and Donald W. Ward hold higher education in high esteem and want students and their families to receive the educational access they need and deserve.
We understand that school can be a substantial expense and know how challenging it can be for individuals and their families to fund their education efforts. Between tuition, housing, books, and other necessary supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can quickly rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
Ward & Ward Law Firm, experienced and knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorneys in Indianapolis, want to help make things less expensive and overwhelming for students and their families. We are offering a $1,000 Ward & Ward Law Firm Motorcycle Accident Injury Scholarship to people who currently attend or are planning on attending an accredited United States college, university, or graduate school soon.
To apply for our scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic: What can motorcyclists and other motor vehicle operators do to help prevent the loss of lives on our roads and highways?
Consider this: Motorcycle fatalities accounted for 13 percent of all motor vehicle crash deaths in 2016. This is more than twice the number of motorcyclist deaths in 1997, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). How many of these deaths were avoidable or preventable? How can individuals, businesses, and/or government entities work to make a decline in the number of these fatalities a reality?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by Nov. 15, 2021.
- Download the scholarship/award application. [Download Here]
- Complete and sign the Scholarship Gift/Award Application.
- Email your completed Scholarship Gift/Award Application along with your essay to CPW@wardlawfirm.com . Emailed applications should contain the subject: “The Ward and Ward Motorcycle Accident Injury Scholarship 2021.”
- Paper applications and essays can be mailed to:
The Ward and Ward Motorcycle Accident Injury Scholarship
728 S Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Include the applicant’s name, address, and phone number.
- State where the applicant is currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of the submission.
- After the application deadline, essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Style, grammar, and accuracy
- Originality and thoughtfulness
- The persuasive nature of the arguments presented
- Use of proper footnoting and citations
Remember, all eligible applications must be completed and received or postmarked no later than [date]. Applicants can submit their materials electronically or via mail.
The winner of Ward & Ward Law Firm Motorcycle Accident Injury Scholarship will be announced by December 2021.
Ward & Ward Law Firm looks forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet their education costs. To contact the Ward & Ward Law Firm, call us today at (317) 639-9501 or (317) 637-1919.